Good news: HR passed me on to the hiring supervisor. I met with him on today and it went quite well. It’s always nice to hear, “You nailed it,” after responding to one of the interview questions. 🙂 I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out.
Specs on the gig:
- Locally-owned credit union
- Define ~2,000 technical terms for the industry software. Then, use them in another project. Then, return to the definitions for any necessary tweaking.
- Report to a Data Architect
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and a Sr. Systems Administrator
- 4-month contract
- 40-hour weeks
- Late December or Early January through April