- Avoid any common words, even names.
- Use a combination of lowercase, UPPERCASE, num63rs, and $ymbol$.
- A line from a song is a great way to create a unique password
You might use Katy’s Perry’s song “Last Friday Night” from the album Teenage Dream:
“Pictures of last night ended up online
- ….which makes this “acronym”
- …and when you trade out a few numbers/symbols/UPPERCASE, you get
It’s complex, can fool most algorithm “hackers”, and is easy to remember if it’s a song/pattern of your choosing.
…now you’ll be singing along to your login, which is pretty fun to do!